Did you know that according to ACNeilson an average Australian household has approximately $1,200 worth of unused items which can be turned into cash?
Do you have things around the house that you don’t use?
Would you like to make some extra cash quickly with very little effort?
Have you considered selling these goods on eBay but find the idea daunting?
This is where we come in.
We are an experienced and trusted eBay seller who has been using eBay for over 10 years, long before it became mainstream in Australia, both selling and buying (we believe you need to be exposed to both sides to truly understand how it works).
We really like the concept of eBay and being able to buy and sell absolutely anything. A perfect equilibrium of supply and demand!
We have the experience, the knowledge of eBay and 100% positive feedback
And now we want to make our skills work for you to sell your unwanted items at a maximum price.
If you use our service you:
• Don’t need to spend your precious time working out how eBay works with its processes, fees, time lines, etc
• Don’t have to open an eBay account
• Don’t have to worry about which category to place your item in
• Don’t have to post your item on eBay
• Don’t have to open a Paypal account
• Don’t have to follow bids or deadlines
All you have to do is provide some details of the item you want to sell in the eBay Seller form, send through a couple of photos, nominate a minimum price - once the item is sold – send it to the buyer and wait for the money to be transferred into your account (minus Value Spotters commission)*.
So why wait? Get some cash NOW for things that you were going to give or throw away
* Value Spotters' commission is 25% of the final sale price. It includes all eBay fees and charges
Home of BEST deals
- Lets Go Shopping
- Body and Soul
- Freebies and Competitions